I am just an ordinary girl with great life adventure. My ship goes around the circle of life and I have a great great captain, Jesus Christ.I just want to take the most out of my life and inspire other people ^^

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Welcome!!!!

Hi everybody!!!

Welcome to my Blog!! Finally I have another blog after 3 years I stopped writing on a blog.
I used to have a blog in a social website that is called "Friendster". However, that website is such a mess now, so I better use a very good blogging website. And that is how I opened this new blog as a lot of my friends recommend me to this site.

Well, let me introduce myself. My Name is Indah Lim. Currently I am a senior student at Seattle University. I have been living in Seattle for 4 years and hoping that I could stay in here or any other city in US for the next 3-5 years. I am taking Accounting and Finance as my majors. Hope by sacrifising my time taking double major could help me to find a job in this crazy financial crisis time!!

I just want to live my life and create tons of memory as many as possible. I just want to get as many experience as I could so when I end my life, people will always remember me that I gain as much as I can when I live. So yeah, hope I can share pieces of my life here, and hope it bless all of you.

Love,

Indah

0 comments:

Post a Comment