I am just an ordinary girl with great life adventure. My ship goes around the circle of life and I have a great great captain, Jesus Christ.I just want to take the most out of my life and inspire other people ^^

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Hubby's 23rd Bday Present :)

Feb 4th, 2010

We might not be the most romantic couple,

But I always feel the romance in our love growing bigger and bigger

as we share good or even bad times together…



We might not be the most handsome and pretty couple,

But I recognize the beauty of understanding and selfless care that I receive

Teach me about unconditional love



We might not be the most perfect couple

But your pure kindness and attention covers my weaknesses and complete me

Letting me to become a better me of me



What I am trying to say is that your presence brings a whole new world to me.

The world that has a new meaning that I never understand but it is magical

Happy 23rd Birthday to my lovely FiancĂ©e…

More years to go and we will fill our world with more magical stuff with our love



I love you and I am thankful for you in my life.

And I know I will cherish every single moment with you

0 comments:

Post a Comment