I am just an ordinary girl with great life adventure. My ship goes around the circle of life and I have a great great captain, Jesus Christ.I just want to take the most out of my life and inspire other people ^^

Monday, April 20, 2009

BellaGio

You guys might have think about Las Vegas when you read the tittle. well, it is actually not (even though i'm going there in about a month), but it is about my two maltipug puppies.

So I hade a male maltese (his name is Mumble Boo) and my boyfriend has a female pug (her name is Bumble Bee) and the female pug gave birth 6 puppies (3 male, 3 female/ 5 fawn, 1 black) on January 28, 2009.

The first puppy was delivered around 7am in the morning. We totally blessed with 6 of them and we are so proud with our lovely Bee.


We sold 4 of them(2 boys and 2 girls) and we have one boy and one girl left. they are 3 months old now, and we name them Bella and Gio... and thas where the title is coming from "BellaGio"

It is me with Bella



Here my boyfriend with Gio.




Below are some pictures of our 6 puppies when they were just born:

The irst four puppies. The black one is the econd puppy.


Six of them~

The very first puppy.
When they were just about 2 month, 2 weeks befoe we sold them.




Aren't they cute????


3 comments:

  1. dah ntar g jg bikin deh klo punya anjing... namanya satu "Casar" satu lg "Palace" hehe... congratsss puppynya haha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha... gw ampe ngakak baca komen loe...hahaha..ternyata ada blog jg ya loe...hehehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha... iy g baru bikin neh! itu tandanya hidup g mulai byk waktu yg ga jelas haha...

    ReplyDelete