I am just an ordinary girl with great life adventure. My ship goes around the circle of life and I have a great great captain, Jesus Christ.I just want to take the most out of my life and inspire other people ^^

Monday, April 20, 2009

Lord, I offer my life for You!

Lord I offer my life to You~

Lord,
There are just so many things in front of me
That I can’t be assured of what the world will offer me in the future
And I can’t hold on anything firmly
But I know Lord that I can always trust You
That Your mighty hand always hold me firmly.

Lord,
Let everything that is in me is to glorify your name
Let my victory lift your name high as I praise you
And when I’m overthrown by the world, let Your holiness shines brightly as I worship you




I Offer My Life (Hillsong)

All that I am, all that I have
I lay them down before you O Lord
All my regrets, all my acclaim
The joy and the pain, I'm making them yours

Chorus:
Lord I offer my life to You
Everything I've been through
Use it for your glory
Lord I offer my days to You
Lifting my praise to You
As a pleasing sacrifice
Lord I offer You my life

Things in the past, things yet unseen
Wishes and dreams that are yet to come true
All of my hopes, all of my plans
My heart and my hands are lifted to You.

0 comments:

Post a Comment