I am just an ordinary girl with great life adventure. My ship goes around the circle of life and I have a great great captain, Jesus Christ.I just want to take the most out of my life and inspire other people ^^

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Paseo

Paseo Caribbean Restaurant

4225 Fremont Ave N
Seattle, WA 98103


It might sounds like a beauty tissue brand for Indonesian. However, for Seattleites, it is a very delicious, mouth-watering sandwich!! Yes, it is a Caribbean Sandwich in Fremont area. I went to this place based on a friend recommendation. There was a long line but believe me, it is worthy.

The first two menus are very recommended. Both of it are pork sandwiches with different ways of cooking it. Me myself didn't order that, since I'm not in my mood eating pork. But, I taste it a bit because my boyfriend ordered menu #2. Then, I regretted I didn't order it. However, mine is also good for those who love chicken. I order menu #4 (sorry, can't remember the name).


Here is the menu ( I know it is hard to read):

Here is a picture of the counter:

Line in front of the counter:

Line outside the restaurant:

There is only like 6 tables inside the restaurant and I think it will only fit maximum of 10 people. most of the customers order the sandwich for to go. So yeah, definitely try it and I bet you'll be back again (like me :) I am already thinking to go back there soon).

Here is my boyfriend and my friends waiting in line to order (see how funny their face was... ^^)


Happy Eating...



Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

0 comments:

Post a Comment