I am just an ordinary girl with great life adventure. My ship goes around the circle of life and I have a great great captain, Jesus Christ.I just want to take the most out of my life and inspire other people ^^

Thursday, April 23, 2009

I love twitter and I love my Blackberry!!!!

Recently, I am becoming more active at my twitter account as more people are using twitter now. So follow me in my twitter: RedRapid.

Thanks to Billy Kurniawan for the twitterberry information, now I am more in love with my Blackberry. One piece of Technology but I get everything in it!!!



Just open this address from your blackbeery internet browser , download it and install it!!!

http://orangatame.com/ota/twitterberry/

When you open the application, it will give you the page for you to update your status. For more options, press your option button and you can do more things such as see the timeline or get replies.

Lets twitter!!!!!

2 comments: